top of page
TFM_Logo_Yellow.png

R. A. Morris

R. A. Morris bought the planing mill with a commissary, warehouse, and lumber yard from Patterson and Miller Lumber Company in 1908. The plant was located just west of the grave yard in Pittsburg: it had a commissary, warehouse, and lumber yard.

Mill Details

Alpha Numeric Key:

CP

Owner Name

R. A. Morris. Patterson and Miller Lumber Company.

Location

Pittsburg, west of the grave yard

County

Camp

Years in Operation:

1

Start Year:

1908

End Year:

1908

Decades:

1900-1909

Period of Operation:

1908

Town:

Pittsburg

Company Town:

1

Peak Town Size:

1783 in 1905

Mill Pond:

2

Mill Type
Product
Power Source
bottom of page