top of page
TFM_Logo_Yellow.png

Rayford Milling Company

The Rayford Mill Company had a sawmill facility at Rayford's Switch on the International & Great Northern, between Tamina and Spring Creek. In December, 1913, its owners, J. Blieden and A. W. Joiner, sold the sawmill to J. R. Sturgell and Carl Hirsch.

Mill Details

Alpha Numeric Key:

MO

Owner Name

Rayford Milling Company. J. R. Sturgell and Carl Hirsch. J. Blieden, president, and A. W. Joiner, secretary.

Location

Rayford's Switch, between Tamina and Spring Creek

County

Montgomery

Years in Operation:

1

Start Year:

1913

End Year:

1913

Decades:

1910-1919

Period of Operation:

1913

Town:

Rayford's Switch

Company Town:

2

Peak Town Size:

Unknown

Mill Pond:

2

Mill Type
Product
Power Source
bottom of page